Beau Seaton Attorney At Law
Let Us Handle The Paperwork, Stress And Fights For Your Case
Call 843-761-3840

September 2018 Archives

How can I receive treatment for alcohol addiction?

While receiving a DUI in South Carolina can be tough to navigate, receiving a drunk driving charge may only be the beginning of your problems. For many people, legal issues arising from alcohol consumption signal a serious problem that can go on to impact one’s health and interpersonal relationships. WebMD offers the following advice in this case, which can help you find the appropriate treatment if you have issues with alcohol.

How is the act of drug trafficking defined?

Any involvement with illegal drugs in the state of South Carolina will likely be taken seriously by law enforcement officials. However, there are vast differences between, say, being found to be in the possession of a small amount of marijuana and being accused of trafficking heroin or cocaine.

Are passports affected by back child support?

Falling behind on the child support payments that one owes can bring on a number of different challenges, from those which are emotional (stress or depression) to the threat of being arrested and judgment from friends, family members and others in the community. However, some people are surprised to learn that missing child support payments can get in the way of other aspects of life, such as travel. In fact, your passport eligibility may be affected by unpaid child support, so it is important to keep this in mind if you plan on traveling and are currently facing problems related to child support.

Contact the Firm

Send Us Your Case Details

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


112 Broughton Road
Moncks Corner, SC 29461

Phone: 843-400-4146
Phone: 843-761-3840
Fax: 843-761-3843
Moncks Corner Law Office Map