Beau Seaton Attorney At Law
Let Us Handle The Paperwork, Stress And Fights For Your Case
Call 843-761-3840

April 2018 Archives

Do I have to submit to a roadside test?

Drivers in South Carolina who are pulled over for suspicion of driving while intoxicated may find themselves in a dilemma when asked if they are willing to take a roadside breathalyzer test. Some may think that by taking the test they are actually doing more harm to their case. With a good attorney, refusing the test may help with the defense but there are other consequences involved with refusing the test that may make many drivers reconsider their decision.

How Can I Help My Kids Cope With Divorce?

Among all the difficult aspects of divorce, helping your kids cope can be among the hardest. Children are bound to experience a range of emotions as a result, even if your situation is relatively amicable. If you’re navigating a divorce in South Carolina, the following tips from can help you help your children manage any negative feelings caused by the process.

Contact the Firm

Send Us Your Case Details

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


112 Broughton Road
Moncks Corner, SC 29461

Phone: 843-400-4146
Phone: 843-761-3840
Fax: 843-761-3843
Moncks Corner Law Office Map